Overview of the Fashion Design Sprint
Full Workshop curriculum
Pillar 1 - "Why"
We will explore together you why: what you want to do, who you are and what makes you unique. Our findings will guide the whole workshop and will be used as the starting point for the research.
- what makes you unique
- what kind of brand you want to build
- what values you want to convey
Pillar 2 - "Research"
We will do a deep dive into market and customer research. We will use the same tools and methods the big brands use to size a market and deeply understand what your customers want.
- what market you want to reach
- who your customers are
- what they want and why they buy
Pillar 3 - "Positioning"
Now that we know what you want to do and what the market and the customers want, we will use the data collected and the findings of the 2 previous pillars to position your brand and your value proposition.
- define your brand DNA
- position your brand on the market
- know what to tell your customers
Pillar 4 - "Concept"
Now you have a clear idea of what you want to build and how you will bring it to the market. It's time to get our hands dirty and build the concept. It's an iterative process so what we will build here will constantly evolve until it's validated.
- where to find inspiration
- how to build moodboards (tools + process)
- what to include and what to ignore
Pillar 5 - "Iteration"
Here it's all about challenging your vision, your choices and what you included in your moodboard to refine it. By refining, you get rid of misunderstandings and gain clarity. We will also start sketching pieces for your collection at this stage.
- refined moodboard + concept
- sketches for your key pieces (tools + process)
Pillar 6 - "Foundation"
We will take everything we did until now and put it together to create the foundation of your brand. You will have a solid concept that resonates with the audience you target and your first key pieces for your collection.
- final concept
- key pieces of your collection
- color theory
- print theory
- case studies to learn from
- follow up sessions to track your progress